Wednesday, 8 August 2012

I sold my boots

Yay!
I can't seem to find any posts about my walkingboots so perhaps I never wrote about them? Anyway, earlier this year I got some really good walkingboots for my big walk I was supposed to go on in May (now going later this year, more about this soon). I bought two pairs, two different sizes. One size for the good foot, one for the bad. Monday this week I sold the two boots I won't be using. A young girl with Primary Lymphedema in her left leg matches me in size and she bought them from me, I met up with her at a trainstation where I handed them over. She had tried the boots on in a shop so she knew the sizes where right.
I am so pleased they won't go to waste and that I managed to get some money for them. I am thinking of setting up a shoe board here on the blog where people can sell their odd-size pairs. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think that would be a great idea! There was something like that in the US at one point but I think it's no longer in operation.

    ReplyDelete