Friday, 9 December 2011

Still here

I'm still here, didn't realize I had not posted anything since Nov 20. Since my big wrapping session at the therapist finished my leg has gone up. I pump and wrap most nights now which helps a little but it's difficult to get the bandages as compact as the therapist can, especially when I have to be very careful with my sensitive spots. Many a night I have had to get up in the middle of the night and take the whole thing off.

I have ordered the second new stocking from the fitter. I have been approved for two stockings + toecaps per year which I find it hard to get by on, but I will have to, as I haven't got the apr. 450$ a taylormade stocking costs. I am waiting for the Jovipak nightgarment to arrive. It is being made in America and it takes a while to make it and get it here. Can't be that long now, I think I got the approval and ordered it about two weeks ago now.

30 people has voted in the dietpoll so far. I really appreciate you guys wanting to contribute. Just over half says that salt makes the swelling worse, and I guess that doesn't come as a surprise as one often hears that salt is bad for lymphers as it it binds the fluid. Alcohol comes in second but what strikes me is how relatively many indicates dairyproducts as the bad guy. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment