Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Bubbly

I've just come back from a wonderful evening with the group from the Korea trip earlier this year. We did a litttle presentation/slideshow from the trip for a group of people from the charity network we went with, talking about the trip. I had a couple of glasses of red wine with the dinnner afterwards, oh man, it hit the spot! Been so long. Afterwards we moved on to a nearby cafe, just us, having a drink. So wonderful to be with them again, I felt all bubbly and alive, like I did on the trip. Just thought I'd share this with you guys, I get so much from your comments and emails adn so I thought I'd share this with you.

My glutenfree life is goiing well. Had the nevermind white bread this morning and some mülsi, salad with chicken and egg for lunch, no gluten dinner at the presentation. Nothing to see or feel on the leg yet.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment