Sunday, 27 February 2011

Yoga and new clothes

Today I have been to my Flow Yoga class and it was good. It was the instructor with the most stretching, so I was looking forward to it. I work hard to get ready for the trip to Korea and so I also do some exercises at home. I eat dinner sitting cross-legged on the floor in order to get used to it and hopefully get a little better of enduring it. The other day I lasted the entire 7-news, which is 25 minutes! Not long till take-off now. I hope I get to write a post or two while there.
 
I have received all the clothes I had ordered and most of
them are keepers. The Palazzo pants are from Asos (photo from there), I think they will go well with the new lace top. I think it is good with something relatively fitted for the upper body when the trousers or skirt is wide. The trousers need to be shortened, must sort that soon. I mostly do that myself, but with this fabric I think I am better off leaving it to a professional, so I will drop them off at a tailor I pass on my way home from work. The trousers are also available in two other colors – a beige and a kind of copper brown.

Yesterday I managed to sell my old skiing pants on an online auction, hurray! However, I have agreed with the buyer that she can return them before Thursday if she changes her mind as she wasn't sure about the size, so I've got my fingers crossed that she will want to keep them. 



Update: Check out my tips on shopping for Lymphedema wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment