Wednesday, 15 December 2010

New Easy-Slide

Yesterday I recieved my new Easy-Slide and it's really good. The compression stocking came on like never before this morning. I'm not sure if it is made of a different material than the old one or if it is because it is new and not worn. Probably the latter. The size (L) is better than the old (M). I bought it at lymphedemaproducts.com, and there was no taxes added on its way to Europe from America. 
It seems an Easy-Slide lasts around eighteen months. Perhaps it pays to buy a few at a time, postage is probably the same.

I've got this song in my head at the moment and I listen to it all the time. In cafes and restaurants in Thailand they would often play compilations from the 70ties, including this song. I think it is very special, she sings it so passionately, and the lyrics are very meaningful.

Update on dateballs: Go easy on the pepper..!

No comments:

Post a Comment