Tuesday, 30 November 2010

03:34

That was the time when I, after realizing that I couldn't sleep anymore, looked at the clock. Went to bed half past eight yesterday and Sunday night (arrived home Sunday morning) I fell asleep after the first spot in the 7-news.
 

The journey home went OK and better than the outward journey. I wore the old grade three toecap and having boarded the plane I put the toecap outside the compression stocking. I wore my trekkingsandals but took them off most of the time. One of my two pressure sensitive places played up a little and I had to get up to walk and stand now and then but the situation was far better than the outward journey, so that was good. I don't think the leg has gone much bigger from the flight, but I still wrapped it Sunday night. Had to take it off around midnight though.
Update: See my tips and exercises for flying with Lymphedema here.
 
Some winter landscape I came home to! From one extreme to the other as Bangkok was almost 30°C. This morning it was -6°.
 

The last week and a half on the trip I wrapped the leg every night and perhaps I should have done from the start. I don't know if it would have made any difference in the end, but maybe it would.
 

Tomorrow I am going to see my little nephew and nieces, I bought them mini tuktuk's made of Coke cans, I think they are gonna love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment