Thursday, 21 October 2010

New stocking – yippiii

My new compression stocking has landed and one more have been ordered so I have two for the trip, wonderful! The sewn-in pads on the sides of the ankle takes up a fair bit of room in the shoe, but they are good, and it looks good with a little shape on my ankle – with the stocking off that is. I can get my foot into at least one of my shoes and the stocking I ordered today will be without the pads, so I have the choise of wearing other shoes – my foot have gotten so fine that I can wear some of my shoes from before Lymphedema – YES!

I still make delicious juice almost every day. It has been a while since I did the big one with celery, cucumber etc., but carrot, beetroot, lemon, ginger – and sometimes an apple – is very good and easy too. Recently it struck me that I have not had a cold since I began juicing nearly eighteen months ago! Besides that, my facial skin is clearer and there fewer lines on my chest than before. The latter is likely to also be because of my magic rosehip oil that I use there and around the eyes instead of eye cream.
I want to try making green juices, representing several of the super-healthy green vegetables. I dream about going on one of the mighty juicemaster Jason Vale's retreats in Turkey where it really is about health with only juices and smoothies as well as plenty of opportunities for meditation, rebounding, yoga, pilates, swimming, walks, lectures etc etc.


I also still do Qi Gong, I have a little program that I try to do most days. It is three small warm-up exercises for the ankles, hips and knees, seven minutes standing, one or more Ba Duan Jian exercises ("lifting the sky", "bow+arrow" etc.) and/or Y ji jin exercises for flow as well as two exercises to open up the hip. Finally I do "the plank" from Pilates for one minute to excercise my arm muscles a little.

2 comments:

  1. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and thank you for reading my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete