Friday, 9 July 2010

Reflexology

Yesterday I tried reflexology for the first time ever. The experiment is to try and get the body to do its job; pump the lymph around properly. It might be useless, but I feel it is worth a try. If nothing else, the treatment may help cleanse my body and thus perhaps help me in my selfhealingproject. We have agreed to try two session and see what happens. I don't think two times only is much, but that's what the therapist suggested.
There was no change to see neither at bedtime nor the next morning when measuring my leg, but the therapist said it could take a day or perhaps even two before results, if any, would show. She has given no guarantees, but after many amazing results she no longer dismisses anything. I've got a huge blister under my foot (from the toecap), but she was gentle with it, so it went fine. After reflexology and a quick pitstop at home, I was off to Qi Gong, more on this another time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I also have primary Lymphedema in my left leg and was thinking of trying refloxology. Any improvements at this point? I would love to know your experience with it and if you recommend others to try refloxology.
    Thanks for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    thanks for writing and for reading my blog :-)
    I haven't tried reflexology since my first attempt so no news on that yet. I do still want to try again, as I know it can be very powerful. I'd appreciate it much if you would let me/us know how it goes, should you decide to try. Good luck :-)

    Warm regards,

    ReplyDelete